Getting Cash For Your Home Is Easier Than You Think!
We Buy Houses With No Agents – No Repairs – No Fees
Learn Our 3 Easy Steps To Sell Your House Fast
You likely have some questions about how it works when we buy houses in cash! Here’s the most common ones we get:
- How does our 3 step process work?
- What do we consider to formulate your cash offer?
- How do we calculate your cash offer?
- What are all the little details when we buy houses?
- How long does it take?
- Where do we buy houses?
Let’s get right to it and answer all your “how it works” questions!
3 Steps To A FREE, No Obligation Cash Offer
We make the process for you to sell your house as easy as possible. We have 3 simple steps to describe how it works:
Step 1. Fill out this form. Or Call Us at (316) 413-8314
Step 2: Once we get your information, we’ll get right to work evaluating your house, and your situation, to form an offer. Remember, getting an offer is FREE, and there are never any obligations!
Step 3: We’ll call you to give you your offer! We’ll ask you a few questions to understand your situation and structure the best deal possible for you.
That’s it! Getting a cash offer is easy.
What We Consider When We Buy Houses
Our goal is to give you the strongest offer possible so we can buy your house. To do that, we need to understand your needs. Like…
- How quickly do you want to sell?
- Why are you selling?
- What’s the condition of the house?
- How much do you need for it?
- What’s important when you sell?
- What would you like to leave behind?
- Where will you live next?
- How much do you owe on the property?
- Do you have back taxes?
- Are you behind on your mortgage?
Learning about your situation is how we form an offer that’ll work for you, since its never a “one size fits all” solution with something as big as to sell your house fast.
How We Calculate Your Cash Offer
“So how much am I going to get for my house?” This is usually what everyone is most eager to know. For good reason, you want to get a fair price! So let’s break down how it works when we calculate how much we can pay for your house.
things first: we use a simple formula. There are 4 different parts of the formula and we’ll cover what each parts means and how we calculate them, but lets first take a look at the overall formula
The formula we use to make your offer: [ARV] – [Repairs] – [Transaction Costs] – [Minimum Profit] = $$ YOUR OFFER $$
What does this mean??
Let’s break down each of the 4 different figures one by one, starting from the beginning…
- The After Repair Value (“ARV”), is the price we think we can sell the house for after it’s all fixed up. To find this number, we look at recent sales for homes similar to yours in your neighborhood.
- Next is the cost of fixing up the property (“Repairs”). This is what we estimate it would cost for us to fix it up. We like to do quicker rehabs that keep our costs low instead of elaborate jobs. This allows us to pay more than the competition.
- After that, we take into consideration the transaction costs (“Transaction Cost”). If we’re going to resell the house, we need to make sure we consider the commissions, closing costs, and holding fees to come- which is usually about 10% of the ARV. (See step 1)
- Lastly, we determine our minimum profit (“Minimum Profit”). Real estate is how we support and provide for our family and if we aren’t profitable, we wouldn’t get to stay in business and help the next home seller. Our minimum profit is dependent on the purchase price of the home. The higher we pay for a home and the more work the home needs, the more profit we need to make to offset the risks.
Let’s put this all together…
So we start with what we can potentially resell the house for (“ARV”), then deduct all of the repair costs, deduct the transaction costs and minus out our profit… what is left is our maximum allowable offer – what we offer you for your house!
All The Little Details Of How It Works
- We buy houses without agents, so you will NOT pay commissions!
- We purchase properties in any condition – no matter what’s wrong with the house, you don’t have to fix anything or even clean it.
- We pay for ALL of the closing costs and fees to sell. There are no fees for you whatsoever.
- We pay cash for houses – this way there are no hassles like working with a bank and doing inspections or appraisals.
- We can close on your timetable – no matter how fast or slow you need!
- We buy houses “creatively” – when a cash offer isn’t the right option for you, this is a great way that we can pay more for houses if you are willing to take the money over time.
Where Do We Buy Homes?
The main market that we buy houses in is Wichita Kansas Metropolitan Area. We buy houses that we can either fix up and “flip” or properties that we plan to keep and turn into rental houses, whatever makes the most sense based on the numbers and the market.
But if you have a house you need to sell your house in somewhere else, we’d love to still take a look and give you an offer. We have boots on the ground in several other markets and buy houses nationwide. Give us a call to see if we are in your area!
How Quickly Can You Get Cash In Your Hand?
This is completely up to you! How quickly do you need to sell your house? We move as fast as you need, or as slowly. We are out to make the deal work for you, so we can be as adaptable as you need. There are two parts to how it works…
How Long To Get An Offer?
We can give you an offer in as quickly as 30 minutes after getting your information. The offer will still be contingent on viewing the property but if you need something more certain, we can be out to your house within the same day if you need and make an offer right on the spot. We truly work on your schedule.
How Long To Get Paid?
Again, this is going to be up to you! Are you trying to do a quick close and have your money in 7 days? No problem. Or, maybe you need 60-90 days so you can find a new house and get your ducks in a row before you relocate? It makes no difference to us! We’re adaptive and will line the deal up so its convenient for you.
Why We’re Better Than The Other Guys
We know you’ve got some options when you sell your house, so why work with us? Here are 3 reasons that make us stand apart from the competition.
We’re a family owned business and we treat everyone we work with like we would like to be treated. We live in Wichita and want to make a positive impact on our home town. We’re not some big faceless corporation scooping up properties, we’re local people here to help!
We have helped many many people with their property troubles. Many have left glowing reviews on Google and Facebook and some have even made video testimonials sharing how we helped them. Check out some of them on our reviews page.
We are 100% transparent about how it works when we buy houses – our processes are laid out and we show you our numbers!
Ready to get a cash offer for your house? Requesting an offer only takes two minutes and is completely FREE. Remember, there are never any obligations either! We promise you will never have to deal with a pushy salesman when you are dealing with us!